Executive Diploma in Strategic Marketing
2KO Africa is a partner with European International University (EIU-Paris), and offers online diplomas world wide. The diploma in Strategic Marketing, is available in South Africa, and everywhere else in Africa, through 2KO Africa. Gone are the days where contemporary marketing methods are being used by companies. As the world is constantly changing, so are the customers’ needs. Thus, this is where the role of strategic marketing comes into place. This programme is dedicated to working professionals who wish to polish their marketing skills and be competitive in this complex global environment.
Marketing nowadays has become digital and global; thus, it is very crucial to one’s business. As Seth Godin used to say, “Marketing is telling a story about your value that resonates enough with people that they want to give you money.”
By the end of this programme, the participants will be able to:
Develop the skill to create a solid strategic marketing plan in order to achieve the organisation’s goals.
Implement creative marketing approaches to their business strategy.
Gain a thorough understanding of the market and of what motivates the customers to buy.
Demonstrate knowledge in the various principles and techniques of Strategic Management.
Module I Principles of Marketing
This module will teach the participants how to think like a marketer and act like a marketer. They would be able to learn the fundamentals of marketing, how the marketing process works and analyse marketing decisions that an organisation goes through in order to market its products and services.
Module II Cross Cultural Marketing
This module will introduce to the participants what is cultural diversity and how it affects the economy. It is important that they understand that their own culture may be different from that of their target market. Thus, they must design their marketing strategies in accordance with their customer’s culture.
Module III Marketing Research & Analysis
This module will help the participants gain the skill needed in gathering information about their target market and potential customers. If they want to maintain a competitive edge, they must be able to identify who their targets are, analyse what they want and need and track of who they are competing against with.
WHAT WOULD YOU GET AT COMPLETION
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success.
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited EXECUTIVE DIPLOMA IN Strategic Management evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally.
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance.
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace.
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades.
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization
- Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
- Learners should be proficient in the English language.
- Learners should possess at least 1 year of professional working experience in any field, and/or has completed high school.
- Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
Up to 6 months
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
ASSESSMENT OF LEARNING
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning.
such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
RECOGNITION & ACCREDITATION
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognized as Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.