Executive Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
2KO Africa is a partner with European International University (EIU-Paris), and offers online diplomas world wide. The diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management, is available in South Africa, and everywhere else in Africa, through 2KO Africa. Meeting the customer's demands and providing excellent service has always been the goal of any organisation and having great logistics management would ensure this to happen. This programme is designed to equip executives in the supply chain operations with the key concepts, tools and techniques needed in dealing with the complexities of logistics & supply chain management.
As it is commonly been said,“The most effective type of supply chains is able to deliver products as fast, plus as cheaply, as possible without sacrificing quality." Thus it goes without saying, that logistics and supply chain management go hand in hand in achieving the organisation’s goals.
By the end of this programme, the participants will be able to:
Gain in-depth understanding of how globalisation has impacted businesses of today.
Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the key principles of supply chain management.
Generate strategies in logistics & supply chain management to contribute to other areas of the organisation.
Leverage their critical and analytical skills to make informed decisions that are in-line with the best and ethical business practices.
Module I Logistics & Supply Chain Management
This module will teach the participants the skills on how to create a well-established and organised logistics & supply chain management strategies for their organisation. Improving on this area will enable them to have a qualified advantage amongst its competitors and this will serve as their competitive tool in this ever dynamic market of today.
Module II International Trade & Contemporary Issues
This module will introduce to the participants that globalisation has caused not a single country to be self sustaining as there has always been interdependence between each other. Therefore, it is important that they learn the role international trade plays in the development of the world economy and what are the possible issues that may affect it and the potential negative impact it may bring.
Module III Import & Export Management
This module will help the participants identify all international regulations that may affect the management of their imported & exported goods. It is very essential that they become aware of these as without adherence to such policies, they might have constant issues with customs and may be subject to numerous fines.
WHAT WOULD YOU GET AT COMPLETION
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success.
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited EXECUTIVE DIPLOMA IN Supply Chain Management evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally.
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance.
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace.
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades.
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization
- Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
- Learners should be proficient in the English language.
- Learners should possess at least 1 year of professional working experience in any field, and/or has completed high school.
- Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
Up to 6 months
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
ASSESSMENT OF LEARNING
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning.
such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
RECOGNITION & ACCREDITATION
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognized as Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.