Executive Diploma in Leadership & People Management
2KO Africa is a partner with European International University (EIU-Paris), and offers online diplomas world wide. The diploma in Leadership and People Management, is available in South Africa, and everywhere else in Africa, through 2KO Africa. A great leader's trademark is the ability to lead and inspire others to achieve greater heights. This programme is dedicated for leaders, managers, and those with high potential on becoming one to improve on their skills to manage with competence for their organisation's success.
The best leaders are those who can bring out the best in themselves and those that they lead.
By the end of this programme, the participants will be able to:
Understand the roles and responsibilities of a leader and what makes up a good one.
Develop greater knowledge on what keeps people motivated.
Identify what the employees are looking for in a leader.
Acquire the key skills on how to build an effective team.
Module I Building High Performing Teams
This module will help the participants in developing strategies on how to build a high performing team in which the members have the mindset of becoming professional team players that have the constant desire for achieving more.
Module II Leading, Motivating, & Inspiring
This module will empower the participants to possess strong leadership skills that would motivate and inspire their team to their full potential and achieve extraordinary outcomes.
Module III Setting Others Up for Success
This module will teach the participants that in order to set up a team to achieve great, they must first need to select the right people for the right roles and be smart enough to know when to take them out. In other words, they must learn to give value to the people behind their company’s success.
WHAT WOULD YOU GET AT COMPLETION
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success.
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited EXECUTIVE DIPLOMA IN Leadership People Management evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally.
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance.
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace.
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades.
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization
- Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
- Learners should be proficient in the English language.
- Learners should possess at least 1 year of professional working experience in any field, and/or has completed high school.
- Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
Up to 6 months
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
ASSESSMENT OF LEARNING
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning.
such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
RECOGNITION & ACCREDITATION
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognized as Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.