Executive Diploma in Human Resource Management
2KO Africa is a partner with European International University (EIU-Paris), and offers online diplomas world wide. The diploma in Human Resource Management, is available in South Africa, and everywhere else in Africa, through 2KO Africa. Without good human resource management, no organisation can produce a good team of working professionals that can deliver great outcomes and value to it. This programme is designed to provide HRM executives or those aiming to be one with expertise in human resource management and would equip them with the best practices in this field.
Human resource personnel serve as sentinels in an organisation as they are the ones who look after the concerns of their workforce.
By the end of this programme, the participants will be able to:
Gain in-depth knowledge of the various concepts in human resource and be able to apply them to certain human resource issues.
Understanding the role of human resource play in the management of an organisation.
Develop appropriate methods that would contribute to the attainment of their organisation’s strategic goals.
Engage in the best practices of human resource and make sure they are in-line with their social and environmental responsibilities.
Module I Human Resource Management
This module will emphasize to the participants the importance of human resource in the day-to-day operations of their organisation and ultimately to its success. Human capital is the organisation’s best asset, so it is imperative that they know how to hire and train the right people, motivate and reward them for their hard work and make sure they comply with the best employment practices.
Module II Managing International Workforce
This module will teach the participants that engaging in an international business entails having a global workforce as well. With globalisation being on the rise, having the right kind of talent will give them a competitive edge. Next to finding these talents, they must know how to maintain these promising people as if given better opportunities, they would not think twice before switching.
Module III Sustainable Business Practices
This module will help the participants understand that organisations have different responsibilities; this includes not only providing value to it, but at the same time taking into consideration its social and environmental implications. They must learn to care for the world so that the generations of today and the future may enjoy life to the fullest.
WHAT WOULD YOU GET AT COMPLETION
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success.
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited EXECUTIVE DIPLOMA IN Human Resource Management evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally.
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance.
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace.
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades.
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization
- Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
- Learners should be proficient in the English language.
- Learners should possess at least 1 year of professional working experience in any field, and/or has completed high school.
- Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
Up to 6 months
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
ASSESSMENT OF LEARNING
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning.
such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
RECOGNITION & ACCREDITATION
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognized as Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.