Executive Diploma in Customer Service Excellence
2KO Africa is a partner with European International University (EIU-Paris), and offers online diplomas world wide. The diploma in Customer Service Excellence, is available in South Africa, and everywhere else in Africa, through 2KO Africa. There is a growing demand for customer service in every industry. This programme is designed to cater to the distinctive needs of the working professionals in the Customer Service field desiring to advance their understanding on the importance of delivering excellent service to their customers.
Customer service creates a big impact and plays an integral role in the success of an organization as without it, any business would not be able to thrive, survive, nor compete in any given circumstance.
By the end of this programme, the participants will be able to:
Develop communication skills to efficiently handle customer complaints and concerns.
Enhance knowledge in customer service including problem-solving approaches.
Acquire the skills on how to have a dynamic, upbeat impact on customer decision-making.
Learn how to leverage a powerful, customer-focused communication and strategically maximize it to obtain a positive outcome.
Module I Customer Service: Vision, Energy, and Passion to Serve
This module will teach participants to make customers as the heart of their business by delivering world-class customer care. With the use of effective skills and techniques, each dealings with the customer will end with a lasting first impression of their brand or business.
Module II Communicating with Clarity and Impact
This module will enable the participants to understand how effective communication can be a powerful tool to engage with the customers and to transform their business into a robust institution.
Module III Negotiating for Results
This module will introduce to participants that negotiating is a way of life. Once they master the art of negotiation, they would realise that they can turn any conflicting situation around.
WHAT WOULD YOU GET AT COMPLETION
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success.
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited EXECUTIVE DIPLOMA IN Customer Service Excellence evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally.
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance.
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace.
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades.
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization
- Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
- Learners should be proficient in the English language.
- Learners should possess at least 1 year of professional working experience in any field, and/or has completed high school.
- Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
Up to 6 months
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
ASSESSMENT OF LEARNING
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning.
such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
RECOGNITION & ACCREDITATION
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognized as Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.