Assess The Influence Of The Environment On Sustainable Livestock Production
PURPOSE OF PROGRAMME
A candidate credited with this competence will be capable to:
• identifying and describing environmental factors influencing the veld.
• assessing the influence of veld composition on livestock feeding preferences and habits.
• analysing and describe environmental factors that influence livestock selection.
• identifying and describe supplementary feeding for livestock production.
• identifying and describe harmful and beneficial organisms that influence livestock production.
• and identifying and assessing the effects of agricultural management practices on the sustainability of the environment.