International Leading, Motivating and Inspiring Courses in South Africa
2KO Africa offers Leading,
Motivating and Inspiring courses, as the registered partner of the European University (Paris, France).
Students can enrol in this course and get an internationally recognised certificate within 60 days.
The best leaders have the ability to share their vision with passion
and commitment, giving their people a purpose, a challenge they are
willing to embrace and carry on to achieve amazing results. This
course will empower you as a leader in bringing out the best in
yourself and others by exploring the most critical leadership
success factors of strong leadership that will help you bring your
people together, motivate, energise and inspire them to their full
potential to achieve extraordinary things.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of a true leader
- Clearly understand the difference between roles managers and roles leaders.
- List the three main essential roles of a leader.
- Understand what motivates people and explain the 4motive motivational model.
- Identify what employees want from a leader.
- Understand different perspectives and what defines a true leader.
- Find out their preferred leadership style.
- Balance team, task and individual functions.
- Identify what it takes to role model strong leadership.
- List the leadership critical success factors.
Module 1: What Do Leaders Do?
- Assessment: The Perfect Employee
- Management vs. Leadership
- 3 Essential Roles of a Leader
- John Adair Leadership Model
- People Motivation
- 10 ways to Motivate People
Module 2: What Do Leaders Know?
- What Do Employees want from Their Leader?
- Assessment: Appreciation Gestures
- The Telescope Effect
Module 3: What are Leaders Like?
- Assessment: Find Out Your Leadership Style
- Leadership Styl
- Role Modeling Strong
Lose the Unfair Blanket Rules
- Empathize with Mirror Neurons
- Maximize Frequency and Quality of Communication
- Leadership Critical Success Factors - CSF's
- Assessment: Quiz
- Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline
- Learners should be proficient in the English language
- Learners should possess at least 6 to 12 months of professional working experience in any field
- Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer
operating knowledge and skills
Up to 2 months
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning. such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative.
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
Recognition and Certification
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognised as a Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.